The Westpac Scholars Trust awards 100 scholarships and fellowships, every year, to the people with the drive and imagination to shape Australia’s future. It was launched as a gift to future generations of Australians, with a contribution from Westpac Group of $100 million, to commemorate Westpac’s 200th anniversary in 2017.
About The Scholarship
Whether your focus is strengthening Australia-Asia ties, technology and innovation, or enabling positive social change, Westpac are offering support for postgraduate study for talented individuals at Australia's leading universities.
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships, valued up to $120,000 per student over two to three years, are available to 2020 PhD and Masters by Coursework or Research students from any discipline. The scholarship includes a nine month leadership development program, opportunities to gain global experience, and access to extensive networks through the Westpac 100 Scholars Network.
If you’re commencing a PhD or Masters by Coursework or Masters by Research in 2020, apply before 11:59PM Wednesday 4 September 2019 (AEST).
- Up to $120,000 over 2-3 years to cover the cost of study (e.g. course fees, living allowance, travel and conference attendance)
- Enrolment in a nine-month bespoke Leadership Development Program with a weeklong residential in Sydney
- Opportunity to add a global context to your education, with tailored international experiences of up to six months
- Lifelong membership on the Westpac 100 Scholars Network
- Attendance at the Westpac Scholars Summit in Sydney