Sam Cracknell Memorial Sports Scholarship
The Sam Cracknell Memorial Sports Scholarship is for current students who are involved with, and have contributed greatly to a nominated UNSW Sports Club, both on the field and in an administrative capacity.
- Full-time undergraduates entering their third or higher year of a single or combined degree program at UNSW.
- The extent to which applicants have participated in the sporting program of UNSW both on the field and in an administrative capacity.
Consideration may also be given to:
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Demonstrated ability and leadership qualities
- potential to contribute to the wider life of the University; and
- circumstances which might otherwise hinder a successful transition to UNSW.
The Elite Athletes and Performers (EAP) Bonus Points Program recognises excellence in sport, academic pursuits, music and leadership achievements by awarding admission bonus points to eligible applicants. Click here for more information on the EAP Bonus Points and how to apply..
Applications close 30 November 2016.