Humanities and Languages Equity Scholarship
Each scholarship will have a value of $10,000 per annum and a total maximum value of $20,000.
The duration of the scholarship will normally be two years.
- Be commencing one of the following UNSW degrees:
- Bachelor of International Studies (in single or dual mode)
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management
- Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master of Environmental Management
- Master of Interpreting
- Master of Interpreting and Translation
- Master of Translation; and
- Be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage and/or other socioeconomic circumstances by applying through UAC for an Equity Scholarship.
- There are no residency requirements. All students (local and international students) are eligible.
Candidates will be considered on the basis of their UAC Equity online application.
Each applicant must be experiencing low socio economic circumstances and will be assessed on their eligibility to demonstrate one or more of the following criteria:
- Indigenous Australian
- Long term medical condition/disability or ongoing affects of abuse
- Carer responsibilities
- Financial need
- Regional or remote disadvantages
- Sole parent responsibilities
Applicants must submit a UAC Equity Scholarship application by Friday 9th February 2017.