Future of Change Scholarship
The Awards have been established to attract and support high-achieving students from India to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW.
The Scholarships will be offered, as one of the following:
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate admission
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement; or
- Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points over the academic entry requirement; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) - at least 2 points over academic program entry; or
- GCE A Levels - at least 1 points over program entry; or
- Postgraduate admission
- Completion of a recognised bachelor degree in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70.
*Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in semester 1 and 2, 2018.
Please note that successful scholarship applicants will be announced in June 2018 and funds will be awarded in semester 2, 2018.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
Students interested in this Scholarship should visit http://www.international.unsw.edu.au/India