UNSW Islamic Society Scholarship
High School Leaver
UAC & EAS
$5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available for 1 year
Aus Citizen / Aus Permanent Resident / NZ Citizen
The UNSW Islamic Society Scholarship was established to encourage and support a student who has demonstrated or has strong interest in social justice.
EligibilityTo be eligible for this Scholarship, an applicant must
- be either proposing to or currently undertaking full-time study in any year of an undergraduate or postgraduate program at UNSW.
- High school leavers must have completed the HSC (or interstate equivalent) in the previous 2 years, providing they have not undertaken any tertiary studies in the meantime.
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate students must have obtained a credit average with no fail grades.
Applicants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Demonstrated interest in social justice
- Demonstrated or potential leadership skills
InterviewsInterviews are not required for this Scholarship