The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program is offered to talented Australian High School leavers to complete a 4 year undergraduate degree in the USA.
The program provides a merit-based scholarship at Duke University or the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill that invests in young leaders who strive to make transformational contributions to society.
- 8 semesters of full tuition, room and board
- Unique access to the academic and extracurricular offerings at both Duke and UNC - Chapel Hill, including opportunities to enrol in courses and participate in student activities at both institutions
- Up to 3 summers of domestic and international experiences
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
- Extensive community of Robertson Scholars, alumni and staff
Australian selections are organised by UNSW Scholarships. For more information about the program visit:www.robertsonscholars.org.
Apply here now! Applications close Friday 1 December 2017.
You can download a copy of the application information pack here.