See Further Information on this page for the application process.
Warrane College Sporting Achievement Residential Awards
This Award is payable as credit notes in semester 1 and 2 and is only for accommodation expenses at Warrane College.
This scholarship is included in the Warrane Colleges Residential Scholarship Common Application. In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship please apply via the advertisement. Warrane College Academic Achievement Residential Awards (UGCE1163)
The Residential Sporting Award will be available to:
- first-year residents of Warrane College who are full-time, undergraduate students in any Faculty at UNSW.
Specific selection criteria:
- representation in sport at a high level
- evidence of potential for leadership in sport
- be permitted to and have a willingness to take part in Warrane College?s sporting competitions
- In addition, applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College.
Special Application Procedure:
To be considered for the Residential Sporting Award, applicants are required to:
- submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Sporting Award; and
- submit an application to UNSW Scholarships which includes:
- a statement addressing the selection criteria;
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegial life at Warrane College and UNSW at large; and
- details of a referee.