Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
The Scholarship is awarded by the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation to undergraduate students who are undertaking one or two semester(s) of exchange at one of the following cities. The purpose of the Gift is to award a travel exchange scholarship to encourage and support undergraduate students with an interest and passion in developing Australia's relationship with Asia.
Students need to apply to the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation for the Scholarship and must also apply for and be accepted into the UNSW Exchange Program.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australia Permanent Resident; and
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course at UNSW Australia and have completed at least 72 UOC at the start of your exchange; and
- Be eligible for and applying to go on Exchange in S2 2018 to a partner university in:
- Hong Kong
- Submit your Exchange application (https://student.unsw.edu.au/exchangetutorial ) by mid to late October 2017.
- Maintain a minimum of a credit average at the time of application and through the selection process
- Not currently be holding or intending to hold another merit based scholarship for the purpose of tertiary study in Asia
Click here to apply for this scholarship: Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship Application. Applications close midnight 20 October 2017. Please note UNSW has an earlier deadline to Westpac.
- Ability to articulate an understanding and interest in Asia, and its role in Australia's future prosperity
- A commitment and drive to develop a deeper understanding of Asia through academic study and cultural immersion
- The ability to articulate how the proposed Asian Exchange contributes to future aspirations
- A commitment to actively contribute to the Westpac 100 Scholar Network by sharing learnings and experiences that come from being a Westpac Scholar
- having a diverse set of skills, experiences and beliefs
- Academic Excellence